Monday, June 23, 2008

A toast to you, our beautiful fans!

In all fairness, I will now admit that we have more than 2 readers. I guess I just didn't realize people cared as much as they do. My apologies to you Grandma, the queen of rok, and anyone else offended by our measly count.

I will try to give you the latest update, however many you are.

I have been in Denver for a couple weeks now and Paul just joined me. We returned to the States from New Zealand after some family mishaps and will now be here for at least the next nine months, (nine months has nothing to do with a gestation period, just in case you were thinking that). Paul will be able to take classes at CU Boulder to keep up with his coursework until we are able to return to the magical land of Zealand that is 'New' and I will be teaching, hopefully, at the Bear Park sister school in Boulder. Slightly ironic isn't it?

So, we are officially back. We don't have cell phone plans yet, just in case the masses of fans that we have want to start ringing us off the hizzy, so for now, email us...but we are back and will be updating you on any new crazy accounts that seem to happen to us all too often no matter where we live.

No comments: